Meet the Team
Adélie Linux is brought to you by the following people, and Users Like You. Thank you.
A. Wilcox (awilfox)
- Follow @awilcox on Twitter Blog
- POSIX® specification knowledge; musl and toolchain development; multi-architecture porting; walking reference on x86 and PowerPC CPUs.
Growing up, my grandfather introduced me to computer programming on his PC XT.
My grandmother was a computer programmer at a university, and my mother was a Perl scripter
for our church's Web site in the 1990s. I've always been around technology and my family's
wonderful legacy of nerdiness lives on in me.
I have a passion for using technology to solve problems, and thoroughly enjoy helping others. I'm at my happiest when these combine, and I'm able to help people through software I've written. In my spare time I like to listen to EDM and jazz, play the piano and guitar, read books, and spend time with good friends and family.
Brandon Bergren (Bdragon)
- PowerPC; toolchains; Python 3.
Dan Theisen (djt)
- Networking; lightweight X11 window managers.
Horst Burkhardt (mc680x0)
- Follow @HorstBurkhardt
- Linux kernel (maintains easy-kernel), PPC porting, games, Java, Emacs, photography, m68k architecture.
- Growing up, a recurring theme was "making old things work again". From the derelicted Apple II in my kindergarten classroom, to old LCs and Colour Classics at my high school, the various cameras I collect, and the clocks I occasionally repair. Now, working with my fellow Adélie contributors, I can make yet more mechanisms reach the peak of their performance.
Kiyoshi Aman (Aerdan)
Laurent Bercot (skarnet)
- Creating the s6 service manager and s6-linux-init package; qmail.
Lee Starnes (raven)
- Founding member of Community Arbitration; VPNs.
Max Rees ([[sroracle]])
- Science and mathematics; productivity software.
Molly Miller (sysvinit)
- Platform testing; infrastructure maintenance and management.
Samuel Holland (smaeul)
- The Rust programming language; PowerPC; ARM, with a specialisation in sunxi SoCs.